3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKings Road, Chelmsford
- Spacious Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Approx 185 ft Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Viewing Advised
This spacious family home must be seen to be fully appreciated. Benefiting from a stunning and large garden along with three double bedrooms.
Entrance Door To:
Door to side and doors leading to dining room, lounge and kitchen with under stairs cupboard, laminate wood effect flooring and radiator.
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' ( 4.32m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front aspect with coal open fire place with brick surround, telephone and TV connection system, covered radiator and archway leading to dining room.
Dining Room 12' x 8' 11" maximum ( 3.66m x 2.72m maximum )
Double glazed window to front aspect with covered radiator.
Kitchen 15' x 6' 11" ( 4.57m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of one and a half bowl inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units with tiled splashbacks and laminate wood effect flooring. Electric oven and electric hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and radiator. Double glazed window to rear with doors leading to hallway and access to conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.18m )
UPVC dual aspect windows overlooking garden with concrete base, ceiling fan, laminate wood effect flooring, TV connection system and radiator with double patio doors leading to garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to rear view with loft access, airing cupboard and doors leading to bedrooms and bathrooms.
Double glazed obscure glass window to side aspect with tiled walls and flooring and low level flush w.c.
Bedroom One 12' maximum x 11' 9" ( 3.66m maximum x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front view.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear view overlooking garden and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' 11" maximum ( 2.82m x 2.72m maximum )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Suite with double glazed window to rear view and consisting of fully tiled walls and flooring, low level flush, wash hand basin, P-shaped bath with shower over, heated towel rail, extractor fan and spotlights.
Paved driveway provides off road parking for a few vehicles with bushes to border.
Patio seating area leading to decked area with remainder laid to lawn with greenhouse and koi carp pond. Pond to rear with mature flowers and shrubs with fruit trees and enclosed by panel fencing. Three sheds to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60943112.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE107975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.