2 bedroom flat for saleSt. Stephens Court, W13
- Duplex church conversion apartment (1180 sq ft)
- Two double bedrooms & two bathrooms
- Stunning 19 ft vaulted reception room
- 17 ft Eat-in kitchen
- Allocated off-street parking
- Newly extended lease
A wonderful duplex (first and second floor) church conversion apartment offering over 1100 sq ft of accommodation. The property features stunning original architecture including carved masonry work, stone arches and timber beams. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with large en-suite shower room, the second double bedroom and main bathroom. The upper floors offer a spacious eat-in kitchen and a spectacular 19ft vaulted reception room. Other notable features include allocated off-street parking and a newly extended lease.
Located in the heart of the leafy St. Stephens area, well placed for West Ealing Station (future Cross Rail) and excellent local schools including St Benedicts and Notting Hill.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60944222.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2306473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northfields, The Broadway - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.