3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHansby Close, LEEDS
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Viewing recommended
This well-proportioned three bedroom semi-detached property is situated in a popular residential area, close to local amenities. Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, Dining room, fitted kitchen, three generous bedrooms and a family bathroom. Early viewing comes highly recommended
This well-proportioned three bedroom semi-detached property is situated in a popular residential area, close to local amenities and with excellent transport links on hand. Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, Dining room, fitted kitchen, three generous bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a gated driveway and block paved garden area to front and rear, Including a detached garage with up and over door. This will make the perfect home for first time buyers, families and investors alike. Early viewing is advised.
With side door and double glazed windows to side and front
Entrance from Porch with stairs leading to first floor. Radiator and alarm panel
Dining Room 9' 6" x 8' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.72m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear or property. Radiator and coving
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' 3" max ( 4.32m x 3.73m max )
Double glazed window to front of property. Coving, Radiator and Gas fire place.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 6' 2" ( 2.87m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to rear and door to side of property. Fitted with a range of base and wall units with work surfaces. One and half bowl sink and drainer unit, Integrated fridge freezer, Electric oven, Gas Hob and cooker hood over. Space for a washing machine and storage cupboard included
Conservatory 8' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.64m x 2.16m )
Double glazed UPVC windows to rear and side of property, Offering an abundance of natural light.
With stairs leading from ground floor, Double glazed window to side, Radiator, Laundry cupboard and loft access
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 2" ( 4.06m x 2.79m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to front, Radiator and built in Wardrobes
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.72m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, Radiator and Built in wardrobes
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.82m x 1.93m )
Single bedroom with front facing double glazed window, radiator and Built in wardrobes
Family bathroom with three piece suite comprising: bath with electric shower over, WC and wash hand basin, fully tiled with Double glazed window to rear.
Block paved with fenced boundary
Gated block paved driveway offering parking and additional block paved area.
Garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60945032.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.