3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCrosslands, Donington, Spalding
- **WAS £179,950 REDUCED TO £169,995**
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Spacious & Private Rear Garden
- Quiet Village Location
- uPVC Double Glazing / Gas Central Heating
- ***NO CHAIN***
This WELL PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW is situated in the QUIET VILLAGE of Donington, offering easy access to local amenities. The property boasts THREE BEDROOMS, CONSERVATORY, SPACIOUS & PRIVATE REAR GARDEN, OFF STREET PARKING, uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and GAS CENTRAL HEATING. **NO CHAIN**
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this well presented three bed detached bungalow situated in the popular and well serviced village of Donington, offering easy access to local amenities and schools. There are also excellent transport links to the towns of Spalding and Boston.
The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The bungalow boasts a nicely presented rear garden which is both private and spacious. There is also ample off street parking to the front of the property for two vehicles. Viewing highly recommended!
EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Double glazed door to front aspect, loft hatch access, airing cupboard, radiator and telephone point.
Lounge 11' 9" x 13' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, large electric fireplace with tiled hearth, wall lights, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled walls and a radiator. Side door leading to outside.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.84m )
Double glazed patio doors leading into the conservatory, radiator and TV point.
Conservatory 9' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.97m x 1.85m )
Brick & UPVC construction with double glazed windows to all aspects and a radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' ( 3.58m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, radiator and shaver point.
To the front of the property there is a nicely presented laid to lawn garden with mature shrubs and off street parking.
To the rear there is a spacious and private rear garden which consists of a laid to lawn area, patio area, mature bushes and shrubs, large shed and a greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60945059.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.