1 bedroom flat for saleLlandaff Road, Cardiff
- One bedroom top floor flat
- Communal entrance
- Ideal investment.
- Fitted kitchen
- NO CHAIN
One bedroom top floor flat, with easy access to the city centre and close to the popular Pontcanna and Llandaff fields. Ideal first time buy or an investment. Communal entrance with stairs to the top floor. The private hallway has access to the lounge, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. NO CHAIN.
ALLEN & HARRIS have forsale this one bedroom top floor flat, with easy access to the city centre and close to the popular Pontcanna and Llandaff fields. Ideal first time buy or an investment. The property comprises a communal entrance with stairs to the top floor. The private hallway has access to the Lounge, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. NO CHAIN.
Access via the front forecourt. Stairs up to the top floor.
Laminate floor. Access to the lounge, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. Cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Lounge 10' 2" x 11' 6" ( 3.10m x 3.51m )
Laminate floor. PVCu window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 5' 10" ( 3.51m x 1.78m )
Laminate floor. Velux window. Radiator.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 4' 10" ( 2.64m x 1.47m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel bowl, built in oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Laminate floor. PVCu window to the rear.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath, close coupled w.c, pedestal wash hand basin. Laminate floor. PVCu obscure window to the rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60945068.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP105110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.