3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShakespeare Avenue, Grantham
Sold STC £130,000
- 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- Popular Location
- Spacious accommodation
- Front and Rear Gardens
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £135,000! A spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached home located in a popular residential location with easy access to local schooling, amenities, bus routes and Grantham town centre.
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £135,000! A spacious three bedroom semi-detached home located in a popular residential location with easy access to local schooling, amenities, bus routes and Grantham town centre. This property is BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS and comprises of entrance porch, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner, conservatory, three bedrooms and family bathroom as well as front and rear gardens and driveway.
PLEASE NOTE! THIS PROPERTY IS OF A NON STANDARD CONSTRUCTION. PLEASE CALL WILLIAM H BROWN FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON 01476 566363.
Entrance Porch has a front door and door into the Lounge.
Lounge 18' 11" maximum x 13' 2" maximum ( 5.77m maximum x 4.01m maximum )
The Lounge has UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, laminate floor, staircase off, storage cupboard under the stairs and electric fire.
Kitchen/ Diner 18' 11" x 10' 1" ( 5.77m x 3.07m )
The Kitchen/Diner has UPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect, French doors into the Conservatory, modern low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset sink one and a half and drainer with tiled splash backs, gas hob with extractor hood above, double electric oven, integral dishwasher and fridge freezer, tiled effect laminate floor, radiator, TV point and access to the gas combi-boiler.
The Conservatory has UPVC double glazed French doors out to the rear garden and UPVC double glazed windows, tiled floor with underfloor heating and TV point.
The Utility has UPVC double glazed side door, space for appliances and access to the W.C.
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and a W.C.
First Floor Landing has UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, hatch access to the loft, downlighters and provides access to 3 Bedrooms and the Family Bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" to fitted wardrobe x 10' 3" maximum ( 3.51m to fitted wardrobe x 3.12m maximum )
Bedroom 1 has UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, laminate floor and fitted sliding wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 2 has UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.49m )
Bedroom 3 has UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe.
The Family Bathroom comprises of 2 UPVC double glazed frosted windows to the side aspect, 3 piece white suite with 'P' shape bath, shower above and shower screen, wash hand basin with vanity below and W.C. Downlighters, extractor fan, stainless steel heated towel rail, airing cupboard and tiled floor with matching wall tiles.
To the front of the property there is a graveled driveway with gated side access to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property there is a laid to lawn with flower bed surrounds, patio sitting area, shed, fence boundary surrounding it's perimeters and outside water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60945095.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.