3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Court, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 3FN
- Well Presented Detached Family Home
- Three Bedroom, Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge, Dining Room
- Conservatory, Fitted Kitchen
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Double Driveway Parking & Garage
- Popular Residential Location in Fulwood
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Leftmove Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom detached family home situated in a very desirable cul-de-sac location in Fulwood. The property is close to local amenities, popular primary and secondary schools, Royal Preston Hospital, main motorway connections and bus routes. Internally the property briefly comprises; entrance hallway, spacious lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, conservatory, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms; all with fitted wardrobes and family bathroom. The property boasts driveway parking, integral garage and front and rear gardens. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this ideal family home in a great location.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 351250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.