2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleFrancis Gardens, Peterborough
- REDUCED FROM £165,000 TO O.I.E.O. £160,000
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Radiator Heating
- Front and Rear Gardens
- No Onward Chain
NO ONWARD CHAIN. This SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW is close to local amenities and within easy access to the City Centre and comprises TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, LOUNGE, KITCHEN and SHOWER ROOM.
BEING SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN. This SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW has GAS RADIATOR HEATING and uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING. Situated in a popular location the accommodation comprises ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, KITCHEN, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and SHOWER ROOM. There are front and rear gardens and OFF ROAD PARKING leading to the SINGLE GARAGE. Viewing's are recommended.
Upvc Front Door To:
Radiator, loft access, storage cupboard.
Lounge 12' 10" plus bay x 11' 11" into recess ( 3.91m plus bay x 3.63m into recess )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the rear aspect. Double radiator, telephone point, TV point, power points.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, single drawer stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, gas and electric cooker points, ceramic tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 7' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.39m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, built in wardrobe to one wall.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.00m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with shower over, wash hand basin and a low level WC, radiator, ceramic tiled splashbacks.
The front of the property is laid to gravel with shrub borders, gated side access leading to the driveway providing off road parking onto the single garage. The rear garden is laid to lawn brick built storage room, outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60946493.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.