3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHaworth Road, Heaton, Bradford
- Three bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Large back garden
- Viewing advised
- Parlour house
* viewing by appointment only* * OFFERS OVER £110,000* Three bedroom Parlour house with large rear garden and off road parking to the front.
We are delighted to offer for sale a three bedroom parlour house positioned on Haworth Road. Briefly comprising an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, Kitchen to the ground floor whilst to the first floor there are three bedrooms, separate WC and house bathroom. * Viewing by appointment only* *OFFERS OVER £110,000*
Off road parking to front, large garden to rear with patio area
Double glazed door to front, stairs leading to first floor and internal doors on the ground level leading to dining room, lounge and kitchen
Dining Room 12' 4" into bay x 11' 4" ( 3.76m into bay x 3.45m )
Good size second reception room with double glazed bay window to front of the house
Lounge 11' x 14' 9" into recess ( 3.35m x 4.50m into recess )
Lounge to rear with double glazed sliding patio doors
Kitchen 14' 9" x 6' 9" ( 4.50m x 2.06m )
Matching wall and base units with roll top work surfaces with double glazed window to rear and door leading out to the side of the house
Double glazed window to the side, doors leading into all three bedrooms plus separate WC and bathroom and also a storage cupboard
Double glazed window to side, toilet and sink
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 11' 1" Max ( 3.84m x 3.38m Max )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the back garden
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.28m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front looking out onto the front garden
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.57m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear of the house looking out onto the back garden
Corner bath with overhead shower within, sink and double glazed window to side of the house
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60946511.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.