Mixed Use for sale33 ST ANDREWS ROAD SOUTH, ST ANNES ON SEA, LANCASHIRE, FY8
- GROUND FLOOR SHOP & 4 BEDROOM MAISONETTE FLAT SET OVER TWO FLOORS
- SUBSTANTIAL BUILDING WITH A LARGE GARDEN
- IDEAL FOR OWNER OCCUPIER OR INVESTOR
- ST ANNES TOWN CENTRE - CONVENIENT LOCATION
- POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT TO THE REAR
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this substantial building comprising of a self -contained retail premises and four bedroom maisonette flat. The shop is presently vacant and provides predominantly open plan accommodation plus a kitchen, WC. Patio doors provide access onto a large garden.
There is a separate front entrance to the four bedroom maisonette flat. The flat offers deceptively spacious accommodation and internal viewings are essential to appreciate the volume of accommodation on offer. The flat is laid out over the first and second floors with all four bedrooms to the second floor. The first floor boasts a lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and large bathroom with shower.
Both these elements of the property can also easily be let out to provide a rental income
We are informed that the property was re-roofed and re-pointed, as well as the interior refurbished and re-carpeted throughout in January 2014.
The building boasts a driveway leading to a large rear garden which provides a commercial building ideal as a workshop or for storage purposes. There are car parking space and garden areas.
The current owner is exploring the possibility of redeveloping this rear area to provide additional residential accommodation which adds further potential value to this instruction
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60946892.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.