2 bedroom flat for salePark Place, Clifton
- Immaculately presented throughout offering light & bright accommodation which has been sympathetically modernised.
- An ideal purchase for a young professional, buy to let investor, student parent buyer or perhaps for those seeking a pied-a-terre convenient for both Clifton and the city centre.
- Accommodation: entrance hall, open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room, 2 bedrooms, bathroom/wc
- Clifton enjoys an enviable reputation with an eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services.
- The architecture is varied and striking with 400 acres of open space found on the Downs just under a mile away
- The apartment is ideally situated off Queens Road with Whiteladies Road and the University within 100 metres. Waitrose and Sainsburys supermarkets are just around the corner as is the Nuffield H...
- The property is located in the Bristol Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ). Permits can be applied for, subject to availability, from Bristol City Council.
- Communal secure gardens to the rear.
A truly delightful, 2 bedroomed second floor apartment, set within a most attractive grade II listed Georgian terrace, overlooking tree-lined Park Place, conveniently situated for Clifton Triangle, the University environs, Clifton Village, Park Street and the city Centre
from the pavement a pedestrian access pathway leads to the solid hardwood communal entrance door, opening to:-
with dado rail, cornicing and moulded skirting boards, stairs ascend to second floor and the entrance door to Flat 6 can be found immediately in front of you.
hardwood entrance door, door entry intercom system, ceiling light, steps leading up to raised hallway, radiator, moulded skirting boards, doors radiate to all rooms, fire alarm.
17' 9'' x 11' 1'' (5.41m x 3.38m)
a superb open plan room with modern kitchen area.
comprising wall, base and drawer units with shelving, inset sink with stainless steel mixer tap over, granite worktop and upstand, under counter lighting, integrated Bosch dishwasher and washer/dryer, integrated Neff large fridge with small freezer compartment, electric Neff double oven with 4 ring gas hob, space for breakfast /dining table.
large sash window with a fantastic outlook over the green, period feature fireplace, decorative cornicing, tv point with Virgin media connection., telephone point, moulded skirting boards, ceiling rose with light pendant, double radiator.
14' 9'' x 8' 10'' (4.49m x 2.69m)
a lovely light and spacious bedroom with large sash window to the rear elevation, built in storage cupboard housing Worcester combi boiler, hanging rail and shelving, high ceilings, ceiling light pendant, double radiator, moulded skirting boards.
10' 2'' x 7' 10'' (3.10m x 2.39m)
large sash window to rear elevation, ceiling light pendant, high ceiling, built in storage cupboard with shelf, double radiator, moulding skirting boards.
6' 7'' x 5' 11'' (2.01m x 1.80m)
modern white suite comprising concealed low level wc, wash hand basin set in vanity unit with storage beneath, bath with shower over, tiled surrounds, glass shower screen, stainless steel heated towel radiator, ceiling light, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
private rear communal gardens mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs enclosed by wall boundaries, security coded side and rear access gate, communal bin store.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1995. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £140. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6961877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.