2 bedroom flat for salePark Place, Clifton
Sold STC £280,000
- Immaculately presented throughout offering light & bright accommodation which has been sympathetically modernised.
- An ideal purchase for a young professional, buy to let investor, student parent buyer or perhaps for those seeking a pied-a-terre convenient for both Clifton and the city centre.
- Accommodation: entrance hall, open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room, 2 bedrooms, bathroom/wc
- Clifton enjoys an enviable reputation with an eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services.
- The architecture is varied and striking with 400 acres of open space found on the Downs just under a mile away
- The apartment is ideally situated off Queens Road with Whiteladies Road and the University within 100 metres. Waitrose and Sainsburys supermarkets are just around the corner as is the Nuffield H...
- The property is located in the Bristol Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ). Permits can be applied for, subject to availability, from Bristol City Council.
- Communal secure gardens to the rear.
Full descriptionA truly delightful, 2 bedroomed second floor apartment, set within a most attractive grade II listed Georgian terrace, overlooking tree-lined Park Place, conveniently situated for Clifton Triangle, the University environs, Clifton Village, Park Street and the city Centre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6961877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.