2 bedroom flat for saleManor Gardens, Dewsbury
Sold STC £60,000
- ***Guide Price £60,000 - £65,000***
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Popular Area Of Shaw Cross
- Two Double Bedrooms
- *** NO CHAIN ***
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
***Guide Price £60,000 - £65,000*** Situated in the popular area of Shaw Cross and offered to the market with NO CHAIN is this two bedroom first floor flat comprising of: entrance hall to first floor lounge, kitchen breakfast room, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Communal yard to rear.
***Guide Price £60,000 - £65,000***
Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
Stairs to first floor via intercom system.
Part double glazed uPVC door and entry phone system. Doors to all rooms.
Lounge 13' 1" Max x 12' 9" ( 3.99m Max x 3.89m )
Double glazed picture window to front, radiator, tv point and laminate wood flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 1" Max x 10' Max ( 3.38m Max x 3.05m Max )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap and splash back tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Radiator, plumbing for washing machine and storage cupboard housing boiler. Two double glazed windows to front.
Bedroom 1 13' Including Door Recess x 10' 4" To Wardrobes ( 3.96m Including Door Recess x 3.15m To Wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and views to rear. Fitted wardrobes along two walls and over head storage.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" Includes Door Recess x 8' 5" ( 2.87m Includes Door Recess x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point and views to rear.
Three piece suite comprising of: vanity wash hand basin with storage below, wc and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Splash back tiling, part tiled walls, laminate flooring and radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Communal yard to rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60947993.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.