Land for saleLand at Old Church Road, East Hanningfield, Chelmsford, CM3
- Five Acre Plot of Land (STLS)
- Ideal for Hobby Usage, Storage, or Equestrian
- Potential for Future Development (STPP)
- Freehold Land with No Clauses
- Located in an Ideal Edge-of-Village Location
- Highly Regarded Semi Rural Area
- Easy Access to Chelmsford City Centre
Located to the very edge of East Hanningfield Village is this freehold 5 ACRE PLOT OF LAND, offered for sale via sole agents Hamilton Piers Land & New Homes.
The plot offers a large field, accessed via a field gate from Old Church Road, and divided into two parts - partially divided by a mature tree/hedge line with a pathway through to the other half, and as it stands would be ideal as grazing land or for EQUESTRIAN / HOBBY USAGE.
The agent feels that this land offers EXCELLENT POTENTIAL FOR FUTURE DEVELOPMENT of some sort (obviously subject to necessary permissions) as other sites in the nearby area have undergone medium-large scale development in previous years.
The site is to be sold with no chain and all planning enquiries will be the buyer's responsibility. No sale will be agreed subject to waiting on planning approval results, as reflected in the price. The purchaser will have to complete their own searches as standard. Any agreed sale will be subject to the agent receiving full proof of funds prior to the plot being taken off the market, and an exchange deadline will be issued on the sale agreed date.
HOW TO FIND THE PLOT...
Continue along Old Heath Road where you will see a small green outhouse/building (a pumping station) - the gate to the field is to the immediate left of it.
The property is located in an ideal edge of village location to the outskirts of Chelmsford and offers very easy access back to the city centre and it’s mainline railway station.
For further information please call Hamilton Piers on 01245 269 777.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60948814.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 202634S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Piers, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.