14 bedroom house for saleMiddle Stoughton, Wedmore, Somerset
- Located 1.5 miles from the sought after village of Wedmore.
- Period 4 bedroom farmhouse and 7 holiday letting cottages.
- Set in 1.93 acres of cottage style gardens, mature orchard leading down to stream.
- Sale due to retirement.
- Currently the business is not trading.
- Potential to develop a holiday letting business due to its accessible location.
Holiday cottage complex set within the Mendip Hills. Located 1.5 miles from the sought after village of Wedmore. Period 4 bedroom farmhouse including features such as beamed ceilings, exposed natural stone walls and roof timbers. 7 holiday letting cottages of considerable charm. Set in 1.93 acres of cottage style gardens, mature orchard leading down to stream. Sale due to retirement. Currently the business is not trading. Potential to develop a holiday letting business due to its accessible location.
The holiday letting cottages have been converted from a range of stone barns and include such features as exposed beam ceilings, exposed roof timbers and natural stone walls.
Each kitchen is equipped with a range of modern wall and base cupboards, electric cookers, fridges/freezers and microwave ovens (except Moonshine Cottage which does not include an electric cooker). All cottages have central heating, flat screen televisions. Parking for the cottages is located at the entrance to the property in a gravelled car park along with additional parking within the central gravelled courtyard area.
The business is not operational or trading at present. The cottages were converted in 2000 and 2015 and the property has been in the same ownership since 1997.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60948923.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- View Picture No. 48 for this property See full size version online
- View Picture No. 50 for this property See full size version online
- View Picture No. 51 for this property See full size version online
- View Picture No. 52 for this property See full size version online
- View Picture No. 49 for this property See full size version online
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TMC160007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Holiday Complexes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.