2 bedroom park home for saleNewhaven Heights, NEWHAVEN
Sold STC £179,950
- Two double bedroom park home
- Fitted white bathroom and en suite
- Landscaped and secluded garden
- Allocated parking space*
- Level easy access to the property
A beautifully presented and spacious park home being offered for sale by Fox & Sons, situated on a corner plot at the lower end of the prestigious Newhaven Heights offering level easy access to the property.
A beautifully presented and spacious park home being offered for sale by Fox & Sons, situated on a corner plot at the lower end of the prestigious Newhaven Heights offering level easy access to the property. The property benefits from a landscaped ground surrounding, and internally boast en-suite bathroom, spacious L-Shaped lounge/dining room with French doors to rear paved patio. This lovely park home also features two double bedrooms, white suite bathroom and large kitchen/breakfast room. An additional benefit is the allocated parking* space, gas central heating and double glazed windows. In our opinion this property is an absolute ideal property when looking for a Park Home and a must see when viewing in the area!
Double glazed door and window to front, telephone point, coats cupboard, carpeted, radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Room 19' 3" max x 16' max ( 5.87m max x 4.88m max )
Two double glazed windows to front and two double glazed windows to side, electric feature fireplace, double glazed patio doors to rear, serving hatch through to kitchen, dado rail, TV point, telephone point, two radiators.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 9' 4" ( 4.11m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, work surfaces extend to incorporate a stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer unit, built in electric over and electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge/freezer, cupboard housing wall mounted Worcester gas boiler, radiator, partly tiled, door to rear patio. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to dressing area with built in wardrobes, door to en suite.
Fitted white suite comprising shower cubical, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, partly tiled, radiator. Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Fitted white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower head over, wash hand basin, WC. Frosted double glazed window to front.
Beautifully landscaped garden extending from the front of the property round to the side, laid to lawn with an arrangement of flowers, shrubs and plants, offering both a pleasant outlook and privacy. Gated access to rear paved patio area offering secluded seating area with double doors into the lounge.
One allocated parking space to the side of the property. *
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.