2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHarrington Square, Heighington, Lincoln
- Semi Detached
- Two Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ideal FTB/Investment
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated within the ever popular and desirable village of Heighington is this well appointed two bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from a modern kitchen suite, enclosed low maintenance rear courtyard and a wide range of local amenities and schooling.
Situated within the ever popular and desirable village of Heighington is this well appointed two bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from a modern kitchen suite, enclosed low maintenance rear courtyard and a wide range of local amenities and schooling. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom. This property offers itself as an ideal FTB or Investment with EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With double glazed front entrance door, double glazed window to the side aspect and further door leading into:-
Having stairs rising to the first floor, electric storage heater and access to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 14' 4" x 10' ( 4.37m x 3.05m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, understairs cupboard and an electric storage heater.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 9' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.02m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer and a range of integrated appliances including a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric oven and a four ring electric hob; complete with a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access with ladder, airing cupboard and doors to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 8' 5" ( 4.06m x 2.57m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and an electric storage heater.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" max x 9' 4" ( 4.06m max x 2.84m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, electric storage heater and overstairs storage.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over; complete with part tiled walls, double glazed window to the side aspect and an extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled area with decorative shrubs and pathway down the side elevation leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is low maintenance and fully enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60950933.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.