3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawkeridge Park, Westbury
- Three Bedrooms
- Great Condition
- Garden c.90ft in Length
- Popular Area
- No Onward Chain
PUBLIC NOTICE: The vendor has been in receipt of an offer of £236,000 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts. Allen & Harris, 15a Warminster Road, Westbury BA13 3PD - 01373 822457.
An outstanding family home in one of the most sought after parts of Westbury. If you are looking for a large garden, this must be the one for you! The property is presented in flawless condition & boasts two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes & a further bedroom. Call NOW as this will go fast!
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed windows to side and front.
Stairs to first floor with under stairs cupboard. Large fitted cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge Area 12' 9" x 11' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Dining Area 9' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.57m )
Double glazed patio doors. Radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer unit with tiled splash backs. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. Double glazed door to rear. Door to garage.
Double glazed window to the rear. WC. Wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls.
Double glazed window to the side. Airing cupboard with gas central heating boiler. Access to loft space. Radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.84m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear over looking the rear garden. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 6' 5" ( 1.98m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath with mixer tap and shower over. Vanity basin with mixer tap. WC. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Partly tiled walls.
Laid to lawn with block paved driveway parking area for two cars.
Substantial rear garden approx 90ft in length. Mostly laid to lawn with mature trees and pretty flower bed borders. Paved patio with outside tap and outside light. Gated side access.
Garage 15' x 7' 9" ( 4.57m x 2.36m )
Power and light. Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60951395.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.