2 bedroom flat for saleQueens Crescent, North Lanarkshire, ML1
- Two bedroom lower cottage flat
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Ample size dining kitchen
- Modern shower room
- GCH and Double glazing throughout
- Large gardens front and rear
- Close to town centre amenities
This two bedroom lower cottage flat is brought to the market offering spacious accommodation throughout and is situated in a much sought after residential locale. Both bedrooms offer double size space with further benefits to include GCH and double glazing throughout. Externally there are large front and rear gardens, large enough to add an extension should this be required.
Situated in the popular New Stevenston area and within a short drive to the local towns of Motherwell, Wishaw and Bellshill with all their local amenities including transport services. Queens Crescent has the benefit of being located in a quiet locale and has easy access for commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh via motorway and local transport networks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.