3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleQueen Street, Thorne, Doncaster
Sold STC £130,000
- ***Guide Price £130,000-£140,000***
- Well Presented Three Storey Townhouse
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating; PVCu Double Glazing
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
***Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000*** A lovely THREE BEDROOM, THREE STOREY MODERN TOWNHOUSE, featuring breakfast kitchen,dining room,gf wc, first floor lounge, bathroom and ensuite to master bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, detached garage. VIEWING ESSSENTIAL.
We are pleased to market this well presented three storey, three bedroom modern townhouse situated in Thorne with close motorway access and a variety of shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school. The property benefits from PVCu double glazing and gas central heating. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Having a half PVCu double glazed entrance door, understairs cupboard, three downlighters, a radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Having a low level flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan and a radiator.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.61m x 2.46m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, television point and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 6" x 7' 11" ( 4.42m x 2.41m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and a pair of PVCu double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden. Wall and base units with black granite effect work surfaces, tile surround, gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. Under unit lighting, six downlighters and a radiator.
Cylinder / airing cupboard and stairs to the second floor.
Lounge 14' 6" x 10' including ( 4.42m x 3.05m including )
Bulkhead to staircase. Having two front facing double glazed windows, television and telephone points and a radiator.
Rear Bedroom 8' 1" x 7' 11" ( 2.46m x 2.41m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, television point and a radiator.
Having a rear facing double glazed window. Half tiled walls and tiled flooring. The bathroom comprises; Claw foot bath with central mixer taps and shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin and low level flush WC. A towel radiator, three downlighters and extractor fan. Cupboard housing wall mounted gas combi boiler.
Spindle balustrade and loft access.
Master Bedroom 14' 7" x 10' 1" ( 4.45m x 3.07m )
Having a front double glazed window, television point, sloping ceilings and a radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Having a quadrant shower, low level flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan, towel radiator and two downlighters.
Rear Bedroom 14' 8" x 8' ( 4.47m x 2.44m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, sloping ceilings and a radiator.
To the front of the property there is a lawned front garden. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden.
Detached Brick Garage
Up and over door.
Council Tax Band B
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60956660.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.