3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGravel Hill Way, Dovercourt, Harwich
- Beautiful Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Cloakroom & En-Suite
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Stunning Views to Walton-on-the-Naze
- Driveway, Garage & Gardens
A beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a popular location within close proximity of local shops and schools. The property benefits from stunning views across to Walton-on-the-Naze, a recently fitted modern kitchen and lovely rear garden.
UPVC glass panel door leading to:-
Doors to Kitchen, Lounge and Cloakroom, stairs to first floor, wood flooring.
Obscure double glazed window to front, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, wood flooring.
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 2" ( 4.45m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed sliding doors leading to garden, coved ceiling, radiators to front and rear, understairs storage cupboard.
A newly fitted modern kitchen with a range of matching base and wall mounted units, roll-top work surface, sink and drainer with mixer tap over and tiled splashback, integrated electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor over, double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, space for washing machine, dishwasher, tiled flooring and fridge/freezer.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, loft access, coved ceiling, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' 7" max x 11' 2" max (incl fitted wardrobes) ( 2.92m max x 3.40m max (incl fitted wardrobes) )
Double glazed window to front, coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes, single radiator to front, door to:-
Double glazed obscure window to front, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle, tiled splashback.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 12' ( 2.49m x 3.66m )
Coved ceiling, single radiator to rear, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.72m x 1.88m )
Coved ceiling, double glazed window to rear, radiator to side.
Three piece suite comprising of low level WC, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator to side, tiled splashback.
The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped and commences with a decked area with steps leading down to a lawn area. There is a further block paved area to the rear, flower and shrubs surround. A door leads to the garage with up and over door, power and light connected, access to rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60956666.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.