3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Avenue, New Southgate, London
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedrooms
- Freehold End of Terrace House
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking For Residents
- Highly Sought After Location
- Downstairs WC & Bathroom Upstairs with WC
An very well priced end of terrace property situated in a highly sought after location. The property benefits# from three spacious bedrooms, a fully fitted kitchen, an open plan large reception room, enclosed private rear garden and off street parking. The property must be seen to appreciate the potential in this ideal opportunity for the right purchaser.
This could also be an ideal investment purchase.
The property is located in close proximity to Amos Grove Underground and New Southgate over rail with an array of shops located nearby also. This property is in excellent school catchment and internal viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60957395.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26419525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North London . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.