2 bedroom terraced house for saleCameron Street, Splott, Cardiff
- Mid Terraced
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom/Utility Area
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Popular Location
- Viewing's Highly Recommended!
A traditional mid terraced property situated Splott, Cardiff, which offers excellent access to Cardiff City Centre. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen and downstairs cloakroom/utility area. To the first floor are two bedrooms and bathroom.
A traditional mid terraced property situated Splott, Cardiff, which offers excellent access to Cardiff City Centre. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen and downstairs cloakroom/utility area. To the first floor are two bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating and enclosed rear garden. Viewing's Highly Recommended!
Via door into:
Radiator and access to:
Lounge 10' 6" x 10' 5" Min not into bay ( 3.20m x 3.18m Min not into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, laminate flooring, coving, feature gas fireplace and opens to:
Dining Area 11' 5" Max to chimney x 10' 10" ( 3.48m Max to chimney x 3.30m )
Stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage, laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 7' 10" ( 4.17m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, integrated gas hob and electric oven with extractor over, space for dishwasher, wall mounted boiler, radiator, two double glazed windows to side aspect and double glazed door giving access to rear garden.
Downstairs Cloakroom/ Utility
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect, space for washing machine and storage.
Loft access and doors to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 1" Max to chimney x 10' ( 4.29m Max to chimney x 3.05m )
Three double glazed windows to front aspect, stripped wooden flooring, radiator and fireplace.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, stripped wooden flooring and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, stripped wooden flooring, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Enclosed with decking and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60960302.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.