5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Orchard, Werrington, Peterborough
- Sought after location - cul-de-sac setting
- Five bedrooms - en-suite to master
- Re-fitted bathrooms
- Breakfast kitchen - Dining room - Utility room
- Mature landscaped gardens
- Double garage
- Hard standing driveway
A beautifully presented detached property situated in a tucked away cul-de-sac within the village of Werrington. The property is well-presented and has spacious and flexible accommodation throughout and briefly comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, large sitting room, dining room, breakfast......
A beautifully presented detached property situated in a tucked away cul-de-sac within the village of Werrington. The property is well-presented and has spacious and flexible accommodation throughout and briefly comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, large sitting room, dining room, breakfast kitchen, galleried landing, re-fitted family bathroom, four double bedrooms and one single bedroom, with the master bedroom having a re-fitted en-suite. The property sits on a good sized plot with mature front and rear gardens and a double garage.
The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall with double height vaulted ceiling and galleried landing above, to the rear of the hallway is a re-fitted cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin, off both sides of the entrance hall is a front to back triple aspect sitting room with a fireplace and windows overlooking the front and rear gardens. A formal dining room to front of the property has a doorway leading to a breakfast kitchen, fitted with a range of solid wooden base and wall units and with door giving access to the patio and garden. There is a utility room off the kitchen. A large galleried landing provides access to four double bedrooms and a single fifth bedroom, the master bedroom has a re-fitted en-suite shower room and there is a re-fitted family bathroom.
Entrance hall - 13' x 10'7"
Breakfast kitchen - 20'2" x 10'6" (maximum measurements)
Dining room - 12'2" x 10'7"
Sitting room - 26' x 14'
Utility room - 10'4" x 5'
Master bedroom - 16'5" x 12'9"
En-suite - 8' x 7'9"
Bedroom two - 14'9" x 10'6"
Bedroom three - 14'3" x 10'10" (maximum)
Bedroom four - 14' x 9'5"
Bedroom five - 7' x 9'10"
Family bathroom - 10' X 6'4"
EPC Rating: D.
The property is set on a corner plot at the edge of a cul-de-sac in a quiet location and has a block paved driveway providing off road parking and leading to a double garage, with a further parking area is laid to granite chippings. The gardens feature a variety of shrubs, borders and mature plants, to the rear, the garden is of a good size being set on a corner plot, with several patio areas, landscaping, shrubs and borders and mature plants and trees.
The Orchard is set in a cul-de-sac location in the old part of Werrington which was originally a village and now neighbours the new Werrington. The area is served well with local amenities and services including convenience stores, bus links, post office and small businesses, with larger, well-known retailers located at The Werrington Centre, situated under half a mile away. The village itself is centred around the green and is ideally located for access to the City Centre which is under four miles away and houses the main line train station, providing fast and frequent rail links into London's Kings Cross with a journey time of approximately 50 minutes. The historic town of Stamford is situated around 12 miles to the North West and also offers a wide range of amenities, eateries and leisure facilities, as well as state and private schooling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60966236.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC101042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.