4 bedroom property for saleHighlander Drive, Telford
Offers in Region of
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Converted Garage ideal for office
- Lovely Modern Family Home
- Excellent Transport Links
- Fantastic Town House in Popular Location
- Close to Telford Town Centre and local amenities
- Rear Garden with Patio
- Driveway and Parking
- EPC - C Rating
A really wonderful town house in a very popular residential location and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what's on offer here.
Located within easy access to Telford Town Centre and all local amenities, schools/colleges and providing excellent transport and road links.
This modern property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Don't miss out on the lovely family home and book your viewing today!
Bedroom 4: 13'4" x 10'3" With to the en-suite
En-suite: With Shower, hand wash basin and wc
Utility Room: Access to the rear garden. Sink and drainer and plumbing for washing machine
Kitchen/Diner: 10'4" x 19'5" A lovely modern kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, integral dishwasher, built in oven with multi ring gas hob with overhead extractor, sink and drainer.
Living Room: 10'6" x 19'5" A great sized living room with decorative fireplace and providing through access to the study area,
Study Area: 6'0" x 5'6"
Landing with access to Living Room, Kitchen/Diner
Master Bedroom: 10'7" x 13'6" With walk in wardrobe.
En-suite: With shower, hand basin and wc
Bedroom 2: 9'6" x 12'1"
Bedroom 3: 7'1" x 10'9"
Family Bathroom: With Bath, WC and hand basin.
There is an enclosed rear garden laid to lawn and a patio area. Access to the converted garage.
The Converted garage is currently used as a bedroom but could be used as an office and offers great additional options for this home.
To the front there is a small enclosed garden. There is a car port and drive area providing space for two cars. To the rear there is additional parking for visitors.
EPC Rating - C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.