2 bedroom retirement property for saleRecorder Road, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No onward chain
- Two bedroom over 55's retirement apartment
- Secure and permit parking available
- Great location close to Riverside walks
- Freshly refurbished
GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000
An outstanding and freshly refurbished two bedroom purpose built ground floor retirement apartment, formerly residents manager accommodation, located in a sought after City Centre location. The property boasts two double bedrooms, outstanding living space and garage.
The property has double glazing and electric heating and has recently been redecorated with new carpets fitted. The property is available for the over 55's and offers security and comfort with pull cords inside the property which are linked to 24 hour care line and there is also a manager within the development 9am - 2pm Monday to Friday with a delightful residents lounge and garden. Of course, Recorder Road is brilliantly located in Norwich City Centre and is located just a two minute walk from Norwich's best Riverside walk.
With secure entry phone system, walk in storage cupboard, airing cupboard and heater.
Lounge / Dining Room 14' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.63m )
Impressive double aspect room with uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspects and storage heater. Part open plan through to:
Kitchen 10' 5" x 5' 6" ( 3.18m x 1.68m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset sink unit, fitted up stands, rolltop worksurfaces, space for fridge, space for freezer, electric cooker point and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 8' 8" ( 4.19m x 2.64m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and storage heater.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" max narrowing to 11' 4" x 7' 1" ( 4.24m max narrowing to 3.45m x 2.16m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC with extractor fan and electric heater.
The property has attractive communal gardens, exclusively available for residents of the property only. The property has a garage with parking to the front and further secure parking available on a first come first served basis with the added benefit of permit on road parking. There is a residence manager, as previously stated, as well as an overnight room available for visiting guests.
The property is situated on the corner of Recorder Road with access to Prince of Wales Road and a wide range of local amenities including Norwich City Centre, Train Station and Riverside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60972629.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.