1 bedroom terraced house for saleFagley Road, Fagley, Bradford
- Stone Terrace (Back/Back Style)
- Lounge & Kitchen
- Spacious Master Bedroom
- ** NO CHAIN **
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this spacious one bedroom back to back terrace property. Offering a large lounge, kitchen, cellar, bedroom with storage, house bathroom, generous garden, early inspection is essential to avoid disappointment.
Offered for sale is this one bedroom, back to back terrace property situated at the rear of Fagley Road, BD2.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale, with no chain, this mid terrace property (Back/Back) situated at the rear of Fagley Road. Offers a generous garden, off street parking, an entrance porch, kitchen. lounge, cellar, master bedroom and house bathroom. Viewings are advised.
Having a single glazed door to the front aspect and windows to the side.
Lounge 14' 7" MAX x 15' 6" MAX ( 4.45m MAX x 4.72m MAX )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, a gas fire, ceiling light point, and access to the storage cellar.
Kitchen 6' 4" x 6' 7" ( 1.93m x 2.01m )
Having a single glazed internal door to the front, this fitted kitchen offers a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas oven and hob and a ceiling light point.
With stair access from the lounge leading to the first floor landing.
Master Bedroom 9' 7" plus recess x 15' 5" MAX ( 2.92m plus recess x 4.70m MAX )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, built in storage, and a ceiling light point.
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, the house bathroom offers a three piece bathroom suite including a paneled bath, low flush w.c, and a pedestal wash hand basin.
Externally the property boast a large lawn garden with a range of colourful plant flowers and mature shrubs with an off street parking space subject to solicitors confirmation about access, pebbled pathway to the front entrance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60972674.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.