4 bedroom link detached house for saleMill Lane, Hook End, Brentwood, Essex
- 4 bedroom link-detached family home in a village location
- Driveway and large garage
- Modern design throughout
- Open plan lounge area and dining area
- Dressing area and en-suite to master bedroom
- EPC energy rating D (66)
Wonderful, modern family home with views of the fields of Doddinghurst! As you pull up on the driveway, you will first notice the ample parking for the whole family, there is also a garage providing more parking space or even room for storage.Once inside this home, hang up your jacket and sit down and enjoy your modern lounge area and dining area which is a pleasant and light area to put your feet up. There is also a sitting area to the rear with views of the garden so you can sit and read a book to unwind after work. The garden itself is a pleasant space and secluded which is great to entertain friends and family in the summer months.As you ascend the oak staircase to the first floor you will first see the fourth bedroom which we use as an office. The second and third bedrooms are also a very good size, but just wait until you see the magnificent family bathroom - you can really enjoy a long soak in the tub and close out the world with your thoughts in the peace and quiet. However, your last and biggest treat is the master bedroom complete with en-suite shower room and dressing area. Perfect finish to a perfect home!!
What the Owner says:
We moved to this property around two years ago and was taken in by the rural setting, the house needed to be changed a bit, but the area sold it to us. We love the secluded feel but how easy it is to access the train and road links. We have modernised the home throughout and feel we have added some great features. The utility room is important as with a big family, storage is key. We have also made downstairs a more formal area so everyone has their own space. Upstairs were the biggest changes overall and we have made a corridor to get through to one bedroom. In the master bedroom we have made space for an en-suite and created a large dressing area as well. Overall, we feel we have created a beautiful family home!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen Area: 13'1 x 10'10 (3.99m x 3.30m)
- Utility Room: 7'9 x 7'7 (2.36m x 2.31m)
- Lounge Area & Dining Area: 26'1 x 9'10 (7.96m x 3.00m)
- Sitting Area: 11'6 x 10'11 (3.51m x 3.33m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 18'4 x 9'11 (5.59m x 3.02m)
- Dressing Area
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 11'0 (3.56m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'8 x 9'8 (3.56m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 4/Office: 8'11 x 7'0 (2.72m x 2.14m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Garden
- Garage: 23'3 x 10'1 (7.09m x 3.08m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60973526.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50601189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.