3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlengyle Place, Callander
Sold STC £159,000
- Extended 3 Bed Semi-Detached Villa
- Lounge, Family Area, Dining/Kitchen
- Downstairs Shower Room and Upper Floor Bathroom
- GCH/ DG, Gardens, Driveway
- EPC - C(70)
An impressive extended 3 bedroom semi-detached villa set on a generous corner plot within a preferred cul-de-sac setting of a popular and well established residential development.
The original layout of the property has been extended on the ground floor to offer excellent flexible family accommodation which is formed over two levels. The ground floor consists of entrance hallway, generous lounge with dual aspect windows providing a light and airy feel, fitted dining kitchen with an array of floor and wall units and ample space for a dining table, family area, recently refitted shower room and handy utility area. The upper floor provides a family bathroom with over bath shower and three bedrooms with each benefiting from in built storage. It should be noted that the downstairs family area offers the possibility to be used as a further bedroom.
The property is attractively decorated throughout in bright neutral tones. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard throughout. The home benefits from double glazing and gas central heating has been installed.
To the front of the home are attractive gardens with lawn section surrounded by mature plants and shrubs. A double driveway provides off-street parking. The rear and side gardens are primarily designed for ease of maintenance. The fully enclosed garden offers a bright patio, raised bed and drying area. Two sheds and a greenhouse are also included within the sale.
Lounge 17' 2" max x 15' 1" max ( 5.23m max x 4.60m max )
Dining Kitchen 15' 9" x 9' 2" ( 4.80m x 2.79m )
Family Area 10' 10" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.30m max x 2.90m max )
Utility Area 6' 7" x 5' ( 2.01m x 1.52m )
Shower Room 6' 6" x 6' 2" ( 1.98m x 1.88m )
Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' 6" ( 2.01m x 1.68m )
Bedroom 10' 10" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.30m max x 2.90m max )
Bedroom 12' 3" x 7' 2" plus door recess ( 3.73m x 2.18m plus door recess )
Bedroom 8' 10" max x 8' 3" max ( 2.69m max x 2.51m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60973862.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.