3 bedroom detached house for saleChapelgate, Gedney, PE12 0BJ
Sold STC £189,995
- Modern 3 bedroom detached house.
- Lounge with dual aspect.
- Updated kitchen/diner plus separate utility room.
- Downstairs cloakroom, en-suite shower room to master bedroom & updated family bathroom.
- South facing enclosed walled rear garden wit lawn & patio feature.
- Detached single garage plus driveway giving off road parking.
- Wood effect upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Internal viewing advised!
Storm porch canopy over upvc double glazed front entrance door with matching side panel into:
Radiator. Doors to lounge & kitchen/diner.
LOUNGE: 17'7 x 16'2 (5.38m x 4.95m) max
Dual aspect room with upvc double glazed window to the front plus upvc double glazed french doors to the rear. Brick fireplace with hearth and gas fire. Stairs to the first floor. 2 Radiators. 2 Wall lighting points.
KITCHEN/DINER: 16'5 x 11'3 (5.02m x 3.45m)
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Refitted range of modern base units with work tops over and matching wall units. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for cooker. Space for fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher. Tiled splash backs. Tiled effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Door into:
UTILITY ROOM: 8'0 x 5'9 (2.44m x 1.77m)
Upvc double glazed window and door to the rear. Wall mounted gas fired boiler serving central heating and hot water. Tall storage unit. Wall unit. Fitted work top with space and plumbing beneath for washing machine and dishwasher. Radiator. Tiled effect laminate flooring. Door into:
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with white wc and hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled splash back. Tiled effect laminate flooring. Radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
Upvc double glazed window to rear (over stairs). Galleried banister rail. Loft access. Built in airing cupboard.
BEDROOM 1: 11'4 x 11'3 (3.46m x 3.45m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Door into:
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Fitted suite comprising tiled and glazed shower cubicle, wc and hand basin. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Extractor. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 16'2 x 10'0 (4.95m x 3.06m)
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 7'9 x 7'3 (2.38m x 2.21m)
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Refitted white suite comprising panelled bath, wc and hand basin. Tiled splash backs. Tiled floor. Extractor. Radiator.
Gravelled driveway giving off road parking for 2+ vehicles and access to the property and garage. Low level picket fence to garden area laid to lawn with hedging to boundary. Outside light. Hand gates to both sides giving access to the rear garden.
DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE: 18'3 x 9'2 (5.56m x 2.79m)
Up and over entrance door. Power and lighting.
Garden mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and plants to borders. Pathway across the rear of the property. Feature paved patio area with wooden pergola over and brick bbq area. Brick walls to perimeter. Outside lighting. Outside tap. Outside power points.
All mains services (water, drainage, gas & electricity). South Holland District Council tax band C.
The vendor advises the boiler and upvc double glazing were replaced in 2012 - both currently under guarantee.
From the A17 Long Sutton roundabout take the A17 Spalding exit and follow the road and at the Gedney roundabout take the B1359 exit to Gedney North and follow Chapelgate round to the left (past the Victory Hall) where the property can be located on your left hand side.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale s and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60973919.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.