4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLampits, Hoddesdon
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Garage to Rear
- Off Street Parking
- Adjacent to Hoddesdon Town Centre
An opportunity to acquire this four bedroom double storey extended family home situated within easy distance to Hoddesdon Town Centre with its many amenities. The property offers spacious living accommodation throughout and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Situated within this popular development adjacent to Hoddesdon High Street and Town Centre we offer for sale this double storey extended four bedroom end of terraced family house offering bright and spacious living accommodation throughout. The property boasts many features to include a garage to rear and off street parking to front. Hoddesdon town offers many shopping and recreational amenities, restaurants, schools for all age groups and good transport links. A viewing of this property is highly recommended to appreciate its noteworthy features.
Double glazed main front door leading to:
With laminate wood flooring, double glazed window to front, power points and through to:
Gym / Study 16' 6" x 7' ( 5.03m x 2.13m )
Double glazed doors to front, power points.
Lounge 21' 7" x 13' 5" max ( 6.58m x 4.09m max )
With double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor with recess under, feature gas fireplace with attractive surround, laminate wood flooring, TV point and power points, coving to ceiling and through to:
Dining Room 19' 9" x 8' 9" ( 6.02m x 2.67m )
Laminate wood flooring, two sets of double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, power points, coving to ceiling and open plan to:
Kitchen 11' x 9' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.92m )
With a range of wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under, fitted hob and built in oven, sink unit, integrated fridge and washing machine and partly tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Coving to ceiling, loft access, airing cupboard with boiler, door to:
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, radiator, laminate wood flooring and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" max x 9' ( 3.02m max x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and laminate wood flooring, coving to ceiling and built in double wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front, power points and radiator. Laminate wood flooring, coving to ceiling, overstairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 4 10' 5" x 6' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.11m )
(Currrently used as a DRESSING ROOM). Double glazed window to side, power points and radiator.
Comprising a paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, tiled walls and tiled floor, double glazed window and radiator. Heated towel rail and power shower.
SOUTH WEST facing REAR GARDEN with paved area and lawned area, fenced boundaries and flower borders. Side access leading to FRONT. To the far rear there is a GARAGE with up and over door and light and power connected.
FRONT GARDEN being block paved providing AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60974758.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD107002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.