5 bedroom detached house for saleSir Alfreds Way, Sutton Coldfield
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms
- Dual Aspect Living Room
- Dining Room
- Breakfast Kitchen and Utility Room
- Master Bedroom Suite with Walkin Wardobe and Ensuite Shower Room
- Generous and Private Garden and Detached Double Garage
- Very Sought After Location
***SPACIOUS DETACHED HOUSE WITH PRIVATE GARDENS*** Five bedrooms, two reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, utility room. Master bedroom suite with walk in wardrobe and shower room.
A modern style five bedroom detached family home.
This generous property sits in immaculate private gardens which wrap around the property.
The internal accommodation is spacious and includes and entrance porch and hallway, dual aspect living room, dining room and breakfast kitchen, utility room, five bedrooms with the master suite having a walk in wardrobe and ensuite shower room. There is also a family bathroom and guest w/c.
Outside sits a magnificent private garden with mature shrubbery and trees and a detached double garage
This is a property not to be missed . Call to arrange you r viewing
Lawned fore garden with shrubs and trees, stone path leading to the front door, driveway leading to a side garage and pathway to a storm porch.
Double glazed door with a single glazed window to front elevation and tiled flooring.
Via a further single glazed door and window to front elevation, central heating radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, staircase rising to the first floor and doors off to:
W.C, wash hand basin, tiled walls, central heating radiator and a single glazed window to front elevation.
Lounge 12' 10" x 23' 10" ( 3.91m x 7.26m )
Single glazed bow window to front elevation, double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, feature stove fireplace, four wall mounted light points and door to:
Dining Room 11' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.48m x 3.25m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden and a central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 16' 1" x 8' 10" ( 4.90m x 2.69m )
Being fitted to comprise of a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, gas cooker point, space for fridge/freezer, central heating radiator, single glazed windows to both front and side elevations and a door to:
Utility Room 5' 1" x 8' 10" ( 1.55m x 2.69m )
Base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator, single glazed window to side elevation and a door giving side access.
Doors off to:
Master Bedroom 12' 11" x 12' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.91m )
Single glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and steps down to:
Walk-In Wardrobe 6' 2" x 7' 2" into wardrobe ( 1.88m x 2.18m into wardrobe )
Ample shelving and storage space and a door to:
Single glazed window to front elevation, W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with power shower, wall tiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" plus recess x 10' 9" ( 3.33m plus recess x 3.28m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes with over bed storage units.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" plus wardrobe x 7' 10" ( 3.51m plus wardrobe x 2.39m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation, double fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.41m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 6' x 6' 1" ( 1.83m x 1.85m )
Single glazed window to side elevation and a loft hatch.
Single glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, W.C, wash hand basin, bath, wall tiling and a built-in airing cupboard.
With a split level patio area bordered by a mature rockery manicured lawns flowing around the property, mature shrubbs and trees line the boundaries, side gated access and space for a green house.
Garage 17' 7" x 15' 7" ( 5.36m x 4.75m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation, door access to side and rear elevations, power, lighting and double electric up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60974828.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD202140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.