3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Ridgeway, Erdington, Birmingham
- Middle Terrace House
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Family Room
- First Floor Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Ideal Investment or First Purchase
***THREE GENEROUS BEDROOMS*** Two reception rooms, kitchen, first floor bathroom. generous rear garden, off road parking to the front.Ideal investment or first purchase
A Middle terrace three bedroom property.
The accommodation includes entrance hallway, living room, family room, kitchen, three generous bedrooms and first floor bathroom.
The rear garden is of a generous size and there is also off road parking to the front.
The property would make an ideal investment purchase or first home. Contact the sales team to arrange your viewing.
Driveway providing off road parking and double glazed door into:
Stairs to first floor and doors off to:
Living Room 11' 9" max into recess x 11' 11" plus bay ( 3.58m max into recess x 3.63m plus bay )
Irregular shaped room, double glazed bay window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Family Room 13' 11" max x 12' 2" max into recess ( 4.24m max x 3.71m max into recess )
Irregular shaped room, double glazed window to rear elevation, feature fireplace, under stairs storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 5' 11" max x 9' max ( 1.80m max x 2.74m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 14' 1" max into bay x 9' 3" max ( 4.29m max into bay x 2.82m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" max x 9' 5" max ( 4.29m max x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" plus recess x 7' 6" max ( 2.69m plus recess x 2.29m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, heated towel rail, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and tiled to splashback areas.
Patio area, laid to lawn and fence to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60974864.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD202127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.