3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodgate Road, Moulton Chapel, Spalding
Sold STC £165,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Well Presented Throughout
- Good Degree of Privacy
- Desirable Location
This SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME is situated in the semi-rural location of Moulton Chapel. The property is WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT and boasts THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS, PRIVATE FRONT & REAR GARDENS and a GARAGE. Viewing is highly recommended!
This semi-detached house is the ideal family home and benefits from a good degree of privacy in the desirable semi-rural location of Moulton Chapel.
The property is well presented throughout and internally comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also boasts front and rear gardens, driveway with off street parking for two vehicles and a garage with plumbing, power and lighting.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer!
Double glazed door to front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, telephone point and door leading into downstairs WC.
Lounge 18' 2" x 10' 8" ( 5.54m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, patio doors leading out onto the rear garden, electric fire, wall lights, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator and TV point. Door leading into:-
Utility Room 7' x 5' 6" ( 2.13m x 1.68m )
Wall units, plumbing for washing machine and CH boiler.
Conservatory 9' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.34m )
UPVC construction with double glazed windows to rear and side aspects and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front aspect, cupboards, loft hatch access and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with single taps and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a small L shaped lawn area with shrubs and flowers and a gravelled driveway providing off street parking for two vehicles.
To the rear there is a patio and gravelled garden with two seating areas with mature shrubs and flowers. There is access to the garage via a side door.
Having an up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60976715.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.