3 bedroom terraced house for saleBristol Road, Canterbury, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- Chain-free, vacant possession property
- Recently used as a student Let
- Off-road parking
- Ideally located for Canterbury East railway station
- Close to Canterbury city centre
- EPC energy rating D (61)
This chain-free home was previously used as a student let property and is ideally located and currently presented with this in mind. It is also a vacant possession and will also be of great interest for individuals, couples and families looking to purchase in a location ideally suited for those requiring access to Canterbury city centre, its universities and colleges, Canterbury East railway station and also the Kent and Canterbury Hospital. A short drive will lead to the A2 / A28 intersection and routes to numerous destinations including Ashford, Faversham, Herne Bay, Whitstable, Ramsgate, Broadstairs and Dover.The property itself has a front garden with driveway to the side for off-road parking and a rear garden. The living room is to the front, with kitchen, dining room and conservatory to the rear. First floor accommodation includes 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom. In all, this property offers a great rental investment opportunity, the chance to get onto the property ladder and also for upsizing families.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This has been a really good investment property for me, with students enjoying the great location close to the city centre and all it has to offer, as well as good foot access for students accessing the university and colleges alike. I wanted to offer it to the market as a vacant possession so families could also have the chance to buy, as many families also live in this area.
- Entrance Hall: 12'7 x 6'4 (3.84m x 1.93m)
- Lounge (used as a bedroom): 13'11 x 11'6 (4.24m x 3.51m)
- Dining Area: 9'1 x 8'5 (2.77m x 2.57m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'11 x 8'6 (3.63m x 2.59m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing: 6'10 x 6'4 (2.08m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'5 x 7'10 (2.87m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 9'6 (4.27m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 10'11 (3.48m x 3.33m)
- Shower Room: 6'3 x 5'4 (1.91m x 1.63m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60976748.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10344295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.