18 bedroom detached house for saleTotnes Road, Collaton St. Mary, Devon
- Farmhouse with panoramic views towards Dartmoor National Park providing conservatory, kitchen, sitting room, 3 bedrooms (Master Ensuite) and family bathroom.
- 4 high quality letting cottages (rated by Visit England as 4 Star) with views over the surrounding countryside.
- 2 extra cottages with residential use currently let as holiday letting units of extreme quality with views.
- 2 ground floor apartments with residential use.
- Ancillary buildings including garaging, stores and modern agricultural building providing guests' laundry and stores.
- The angling centre includes 6 lakes stocked with coarse fish (open to day tickets and popular with guests).
- Approximately 40.9 acres of pasture, woodland and paddocks including field shelter.
The present owners have run the holiday letting business since 2005 and run a successful and profitable business.
The business has a gross turnover of £88,500 for the 2015/16 season for the cottages and the fishing lakes with a net profit of £33,000.
The business has high levels of repeat and recommendation business. All the cottages are rated by Visit England as 4 Star.
There is an on-line booking system which will be included with the sale of the business and Wi-Fi is throughout the property. The business is promoted via their website coupled with internet advertising.
The angling centre is well established and enjoys high levels of cash business. It is popular with locals along with holiday letting guests at the complex and tourists staying within Torbay.
Trading information can be provided to bona fide purchasers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60977246.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- View Picture No. 40 for this property See full size version online
- View Picture No. 41 for this property See full size version online
- View Picture No. 45 for this property See full size version online
- View Picture No. 42 for this property See full size version online
- View Picture No. 43 for this property See full size version online
- View Picture No. 44 for this property See full size version online
- View Picture No. 46 for this property See full size version online
- View Picture No. 48 for this property See full size version online
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TMC160058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Holiday Complexes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.