4 bedroom house for saleSouth Grove, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1
Offers in Excess of £935,000
- Entrance Hall
- Drawing Room
- Family Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Dining Room
- 4 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Shower Room
- Utility Room
A substantial and beautifully presented Victorian town house situated in a very central location within a stone's throw of the picturesque High Street and fabulous Grove Park. With accommodation arranged over four excellent floors and period features throughout including original fireplaces, sash windows, high ceilings and deep skirting boards, points of particular note include:
- An entrance hall leading into an impressive drawing room to the front of the house with large bay windows and plantation shutters, open fireplace with marble surround and a well proportioned family room with fireplace, two large sash windows and outlooks to the garden.
- A kitchen/breakfast room on the lower ground floor has a range of wall and base units, central island with drawers underneath, long black granite work surfaces and access to the garden.
- A lovely dining room has fitted shelves either side of the open fireplace with sash windows to the front and plantation shutters.
- To the first floor are two bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes and a large bay window with plantation shutters and seating area with storage. Both are very well served by the extremely well fitted family bathroom with feature Fired Earth tiled flooring, bath and separate shower.
- The top floor has two further large bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes. One has rooftop views and outlooks to the garden and the other is bay fronted with outlooks to Grove Park. They are both well served by a well fitted shower room which also has feature Fired Earth tiled flooring.
The property is conveniently situated in the 'Village Area' of Tunbridge Wells along a no-through road that leads to Grove Park. The High Street with its collection of boutique stores and eateries, the famous Pantiles and main line train station are all within a short walk, as is the beautiful Tunbridge Wells Common. The town offers a range of shopping facilities and the area is renowned for its excellent range of schools for boys and girls of all ages.
A stable door from the kitchen opens to the southerly facing rear garden with steps up to a small terrace and area of lawn. There is also an external storage cupboard.
Train Services: Tunbridge Wells station for Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street about 50/55 minutes.
Road Communications: The A21 to the north of town for a direct route to the M25 and national motorway network.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60977336.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN160205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.