4 bedroom detached house for saleCoverdale Court, Newton Aycliffe
Withdrawn from Market
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory
- Kitchen/diner, Ground Floor W.c.
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Drive, Garage, Gardens Front & Rear
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Offers In Excess of £170,000 to £180,000
Four bedroom detached family home with no onward chain, situated in a cul de sac within easy reach of local amenities and good transport links, briefly the property comprises;
Entrance hall, lounge open-plan to dining room, conservatory, L-shaped kitchen/diner, ground floor cloakroom/wc.
First floor landing leading to four bedrooms, master with en-suite shower, family bathroom/wc.
Externally to the front; drive leading to single garage, lawn area, side access leading to rear garden with patio area and lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60977510.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5980342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Newton Aycliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.