2 bedroom character property for saleSt Saviours Road, Larkhall, Bath
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Period Mews House
- Flexible Accommodation
- Courtyard Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A deceptively spacious two bedroom period mews house located in Larkhall, close to local amenities. Offering accommodation across two floors including kitchen, living room and a vault room with a small courtyard garden.
Located only moments from the heart of the Larkhall village which offers a welcoming community atmosphere and popular amenities include a local theatre, schools, a choice of nurseries, church and a number of shops including butchers, grocers and a small supermarket.
Solid hard wooden front door. Wall light. Wooden door to rear.
Enclosed space with a stone wall surround.
Living Room Irregular Shaped Room 18' 11" max x 17' 9" max ( 5.77m max x 5.41m max )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect plus skylight window. Open fireplace. Tiled flooring. Two radiators. Television point. Feature beams. Built in storage cupboards. Built in table. Range of shelving.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.46m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Wooden work surfaces. Belfast sink unit. Space for tall fridge freezer. Integrated dish washer. Partly tiled. Bath stone tiled floor. Door to built in cupboard. Skylight window.
Two double glazed windows to side. Wooden flooring. Loft hatch. Radiator. Cupboard with boiler. Smoke alarm.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 12' 6" x 10' max ( 3.81m x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Television point. Fireplace with original stove.
Radiator. Wooden floor. Telephone point. Understairs cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max x 10' 3" ( 3.71m max x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Door:
Vault 16' 6" x 7' 8" max ( 5.03m x 2.34m max )
Sun tunnel. Extractor fan. Range of power points. Sound proof space.
Bathroom / Utility 16' 5" max x 7' 9" max ( 5.00m max x 2.36m max )
Panelled bath with central mixer tap, shower attachment and open shower cubicle with glass screen. Vanity wash hand basin with plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Extractor fan. Tiled floor. Shaver point. Airing cupboard. Ladder style radiator.
Low level flush WC. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
From the Allen & Harris Larkhall office, take the first right turn into St Saviours Road. The property will be on your right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60978128.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAR103244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath Larkhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.