2 bedroom terraced house for saleWestfield Road
Withdrawn from Market
- WELL PRESENTED MID TERRACE HOUSE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BAY HOUSE SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- OFFERED WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE DINER
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET INVESTMENT
Beal's Estate Agents are pleased to present for sale this much sought after style of terraced house, ideally situated with the Bay House School catchment area.
This well presented, two bedroom property is briefly composed of an open plan lounge diner with feature fireplace, a kitchen with built in oven and hob, a bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath and a lean to conservatory to the ground floor. To the first floor there is the master bedroom as well as a further double bedroom.
The property also benefits from having a fully enclosed landscaped garden to the rear and has the added advantage of a garage accessed via a service road to the rear. The property is offered with a tenant also making it the ideal buy to let investment property.
LOUNGE/DINER 22' 3" x 13' 1" (6.795m x 4.00m) (Max measurement, narrows to 10' 6")
KITCHEN 7' 2" x 6' 9" (2.206m x 2.075m)
BATHROOM 7' 1" x 6' 3" (2.179m x 1.907m)
CONSERVATORY/UTILITY 14' 2" x 5' 6" (4.323m x 1.679m)
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 2" x 10' 5" (4.024m x 3.199m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 5" x 10' 7" (3.495m x 3.230m)
OUTSIDE Fully enclosed landscaped garden to the rear, garage and rear vehicular access.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100692033089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beals, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.