1 bedroom apartment for saleAstral House, The Runway, South Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4
Sold STC £335,000
- Converted Luxury Ground Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Underfloor Heating
- Sky+ ready TV points
- Secure Video Entryphone System
- Bespoke Kitchen with Bosch Appliances
- Convenient location close to Central Line Station
- 125 Year Lease
- Approximately 674 Sq Ft (62.6 Sq M)
Situated in an ultra convenient location merely footsteps from South Ruislip Central and National Rail Station and a host of shops and restaurants serving your day to day needs, this highly desirable office conversion housing one and two bedroom apartments will appeal to first time buyers and discerning investors. Set in a small building of just thirteen apartments this development has been finished to an excellent standard. The high quality appliances and contemporary finishes include fitted blinds, a video entry phone system, Sky+ ready television points and under floor heating beneath high specification flooring. Displayed in neutral tones allowing you to put your own individual stamp on your home this one bedroom ground floor apartment features an open plan living space, which seamlessly fuses areas for dining, relaxing and cooking. Externally all apartments benefit from an allocated parking space. The property will benefit from a brand new 125 year lease. EPC Rating C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60979661.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUM160676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Ruislip Manor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.