3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Walk, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £285,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi detached family home in prime location
- Three bedrooms
- Newly fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Tandem style garage and ample parking
This beautifully presented and much improved substantial family home in this prime location would make an ideal home for a growing family and is in very close proximity to the town's amenities including local schools and shops.
Situated in this prime location on this no through road behind Mildenhall's picturesque church and very close to the town centre and within walking distance of all the amenities. This spacious semi detached property built in the 1930's has been much improved over recent months by the present owners. The property retains some of the original features such as parquet flooring to the entrance hall and has benefitting from the installation of a new contemporary style kitchen and stunning bathroom. In addition the entire property has been redecorated throughout and new flooring has been added. With two reception rooms and a spacious kitchen/dining room, double garage/workshop this property has to be seen to be fully appreciated and would make an ideal family home.
The Property Comprises
Which is light and airy and features the original parquet flooring, radiator with cover.
Living Room 25' 7" x 12' max ( 7.80m x 3.66m max )
This features some newly laid laminate flooring, a contemporary style fireplace which is electric with log effect fire, two radiators one with cover, fitted wall lights, feature bay window and double glass doors lead into the:
Second Reception Room/ Snug 11' 1" x 7' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.26m )
This could be utilised as a snug/family room/playroom or indeed a study. There is a wall mounted electric radiator, wall lights and double doors lead to the rear garden.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 23' 10" x 11' 8" ( 7.26m x 3.56m )
As previously mentioned this has been recently fitted and includes a full range of contemporary style white gloss wall and base level units with an integrated fridge freezer, double oven with a four ring gas hob and extractor hood above, one and a half bowl ceramic white sink with mixer tap, pull out larder cupboard, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, TV point, all the doors on the units are soft-close, double doors then lead out onto the rear gardens. From the kitchen/breakfast room you enter into an:
There is a door out onto the rear garden and the inner hallway also leads to the:
With a wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, vinyl floor covering, radiator.
First Floor Landing
With a built in airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder and shelving. There is also on the landing a new electric fuse box and a pull down ladder for the insulated loft space.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 10" plus bay window ( 3.35m x 3.30m plus bay window )
Featuring a bay window with two built in double wardrobes with cupboards above, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' ( 2.39m x 2.13m )
This room is presently being utilised as a study, radiator.
Which again has been recently installed and provides a very stylish bathroom with a slipper bath with claw feet and mixer tap and shower attachment and a double corner shower cubicle with a fountain shower head and separate hose attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, radiator and this is where the gas fired central heating boiler is fitted.
As previously mentioned the location of this home is superb and is within a short distance of the town centre of Mildenhall. To the front of the property there is a very spacious block paved driveway which allows for parking for approximately 4-5 vehicles and provides access into the tandem style garage. The garage provides a single drainer stainless steel sink with plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, power and light. There are also doors leading from the garage directly into the garden. To the rear of the property there is a fully walled, very private rear garden which ideal for entertaining. There is a decked seating area with steps down to the remainder of the garden which is partly paved with a central flower bed and borders and a separate lawned seating area. The lawned area is made of astro-turf so therefore is very low maintenance. There is an outside tap and outside light.
As previously mentioned the property has recently undergone many improvements by the present owner. These improvements include the installation of a new kitchen and bathroom, a new front door and newly installed patio doors from the second reception room. The kitchen/breakfast room has also had new ceiling and new down lights fitted and a new flat roof. The electric fuse box has also been updated, there are new carpets and flooring throughout and in the master bedroom and bedroom three and also the living room there are made to measure venetian blinds which are to be included in the sale price.
From Mildenhall Town Centre (High Street) proceed along the High Street, bare left into New Street and at the T Junction turn left into Queensway. Proceed along Queensway and then take the first left hand turning into Wamil Way. At the far end of Wamil Way turn left into Church Walk where the property can be found on the left hand side. (The property is easily accessible via foot along Church Walk just off the High Street behind the church.)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60980765.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH103805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.