4 bedroom detached house for saleMiller Street, Dumbarton
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Home Report £225,000
- Four Double Bedroom
- Rear Gardens
- Master Bedroom with en-suite
- Multi car driveway
*** AFTER BEING ON THE MARKET FOR A FEW MONTHS THE CURRENT OWNERS HAVE DONE SOME WORK TO THE PROPERTY - NEW KITCHEN, NEW CARPETS AND MUCH MORE - MUST VIEW ***
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the open market an impressive four bedroom detached villa in the highly desirable Miller Street with multi car driveway, garage and enclosed rear gardens.
First class family accommodation situated in the highly desirable position in the popular Miller Street. The property offers larger than average room sizes for a modern property. The property consist of a lounge, dining kitchen and separate utility and four double bedrooms. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room. The property also comprises of a fitted kitchen and lavish bathroom, The property benefits from light neutral decor throughout allowing a potential purchaser to put their own stamp on the property if that is what they wish. The rear garden is fully enclosed and private. The property also comprises a garage.
Lounge 14' 8" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.47m max x 4.06m max )
Kitchen 11' 2" max x 19' 3" max ( 3.40m max x 5.87m max )
Utility Room Including W/c 9' 5" max x 5' 6" max ( 2.87m max x 1.68m max )
Master Bedroom 11' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 8' ( 3.20m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 3 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 4 11' x 8' ( 3.35m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.