3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJackroyd Lane, Newsome, Huddersfield
Sold STC £150,000
- * GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£160,000*
- Far Reaching Views, Garage
- Three Bedroomed Semi Detached
- Off Street Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
* GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£160,000* WHBrown are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom semi detached property located within close proximity to Huddersfield town centre in the popular area of Newsome.
WHbrown are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom semi detached property, located within close proximity of Huddersfield Town Centre in the popular area of Newsome. The accomodation briefly comprises of a lounge, dining area, kitchen, three bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally the property offers front and rear gardens with far reaching views to the rear and a garage.
Enter the property through the double glazed front door into the entrance porch with an understair storage cupboard available as well providing a central heated radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 11' 11" Plus Bay x 12' Into Recess ( 3.63m Plus Bay x 3.66m Into Recess )
The lounge features a gas fireplace, wall lights, a central heated radiator and a double glazed bay window.
Kitchen 13' x 6' 1" Maximum ( 3.96m x 1.85m Maximum )
Boasts a range of wall and base fitted units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with tiling to the splash areas. The kitchen offers an electric oven, a four-ring electric hob, with plumbing available for a washing machine and a dishwasher. Further offers a central heated radiator, a uPVC window to the rear and a door to access the side of the property.
First Floor Landing
Access to the three bedrooms is provided as well as access to the loft space.
With a wash hand basin and WC, a uPVC window to the side aspect and a central heated radiator.
Bedroom One 12' Plus Bay x 9' 1" To Wardrobe Front ( 3.66m Plus Bay x 2.77m To Wardrobe Front )
The master bedroom offers built in wardrobes with a central heated radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.00m x 3.58m )
With built in wardrobes, a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" Maximum x 6' 1" ( 2.46m Maximum x 1.85m )
With a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
The house bathroom comprises of: a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin with vanity unit and a low level WC. Including a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property is a feature paved area, a lawn and surrounding flower beds.
A three tier paved garden with trees and shrubs benefiting from far reaching views.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60980798.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.