3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNorwood Road, March
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
- 19ft Lounge
- Convenient to Train Station with Links to London Kings Cross
- Garage and Extensive Off Road Parking
* £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
* 19ft Kitchen Diner
* 16ft Sun Room
* Landscaped Rear Gardens
* Convenient to Train Station with Links to London Kings Cross
* Garage and Extensive Off Road Parking
Loft access having ladder with power and light, laminate floor, radiator, storage cupboard.
5.84m x 3.61m (19' 2" x 11' 10") Pvcu double glazed window to front, Pvcu double glazed window to side, two radiators, TV and telephone point.
5.82m x 3.12m (19' 1" x 10' 3") Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating 1 1/4 bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, space for cooker with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, Pvcu double glazed window to rear, Pvcu double glazed window to side, Pvcu door to sun room, TV point, radiator.
4.67m x 4.90m (15' 4" x 16' 1") Pvcu double glazed windows to rear, Pvcu double glazed windows to side, laminate floor, air conditioning unit, Pvcu double glazed French doors to rear garden.
12' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.68m ) Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.35m max x 2.62m (11' max x 8' 7") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, fitted wardrobes.
2.72m x 2.77m (8' 11" x 9' 1") Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted wardrobes, Storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Fitted with a four piece suite incorporating double ended panelled bath with shower mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, Pvcu double glazed window to rear
A gravel drive to the front and side provides extensive off road parking and leads to the garage.
The enclosed rear gardens benefit from a paved patio area with steps down to garden which are laid to lawn with raised borders, trees and shrubs. There is a vegetable patch to the rear and a separate decking area.
8.28m x 3.00m (27' 2" x 9' 10") Up and over door, power and light connected, window to side, courtesy door to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60981728.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.