2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRedcot Gardens, Stamford
Sold STC £160,000
- Two Bedroom House
- Off Road Parking
- Close to Town Centre
- Off Road Parking
- Enclose Rear Garden
- Close to Town Centre
Located close to the town centre and set back in a cul de sac location is this two bedroom property. This house briefly comprises of an entrance porch, lounge, kitchen diner and conservatory, with two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. To the rear there is a small patio area leading to lawn with flowered borders and path leading to the side which has another spacious patio area and access door to the rear garage. To the front you will find a flower beds and parking for 2 cars before the garage.
4.11m max x 4.22m into stairwell (13'06" max x 13'10" into stairwell) UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, television and telephone point, stairs leading to first floor, door to:
4.19m max x 2.36m max (13'09" max x 7'09" max) Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktops over, gas hob with extractor hood over, electric oven, radiator and door to:
3.53m max x 1.98m max (11'07" x 6'06") UPVC construction.
First Floor doors to
3.23m max x 2.87m max (10'07"max x 9'05") max UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator, built in wardrobe.
3.66m x 2.21m (12'00" max x 7'03" max) UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a fitted panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash basin. Airing cupboard.
5.20m x 2.62m (17'01" x 8'07") with up and over garage door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60981731.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD201820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.