3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMeadow Road, Heacham, KING'S LYNN
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Conservatory & Utility Room
- 3 Bedrooms
- En suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Possible Annexe
- Double Garage
** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** A spacious detached bungalow in good order and with the possibility of creating an annexe if required. The accommodation benefits from gas fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazing. Wide driveway providing ample off road parking leading to the double garage
** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** A spacious detached bungalow presented in good order and with the possibility of creating an annexe if required. The accommodation benefits from gas fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazing. There is a wide driveway providing ample off road parking and leading to the double garage.
Brick and UPVC double glazed construction with UPVC entrance door to:
Entrance Hall 14' 4" x 6' ( 4.37m x 1.83m )
Two radiators, access to loft space.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' ( 2.87m x 2.44m )
Fitted with base and wall units, matching drawers, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, fitted worktops, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, built in oven and ceramic hob with extractor unit over, ceiling spotlights, window to the rear.
Dining Room 13' x 12' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.68m )
Double door to the conservatory, fireplace recess with fitted wood burner, radiator, laminate flooring and window to the side.
Conservatory 15' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.67m x 3.10m )
Brick and UPVC double glazed construction, two radiators, double doors to the rear and door to the side.
Utility Room 11' 10" x 6' 2" ( 3.61m x 1.88m )
Base and wall units, matching drawers, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashbacks, fitted worktops, wall mounted gas fired boiler, broom cupboard, parquet flooring, sliding patio doors to the conservatory, space for tumble dryer, space and plumbing for washing machine, window to the side, radiator.
Lounge 14' 10" max x 13' ( 4.52m max x 3.96m )
Bay window to the front and window to the side, radiator, electric fire with marble effect surround and wooden mantel over.
Bedroom 1 13' x 12' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.78m )
Bay window to the front, radiator, a good range of fitted units comprising wardrobes, dressing table, drawers and bedside cabinets.
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
Window to the rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator and door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, low level wc, hand basin in vanity unit with cupboard below and mirror/light above, obscured window to the side, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.59m )
Window to the side, radiator.
Panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, low level wc, hand basin set in vanity unit with mirror/light unit with shelving and cupboards, heated towel rail, built in cupboard.
Double Garage 18' x 16' ( 5.49m x 4.88m )
Up and over door and window to the front, door to the side, pitched and tiled roof with storage, power and light.
There is a wide, shingled driveway to the side of the property providing ample off road parking and leading to the double garage. The front garden has a low brick retaining wall and comprises shrubs and plants. Gated access into the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and summer house.
Leaving Hunstanton along the A149 road heading towards King's Lynn, turn right at the traffic lights into Heacham. Take the second left hand turning into High Street and turn right at the junction into Pound Lane. Take the left hand turning into Caley Street and right into Meadow Road. Follow the road around to the left and number 39 will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60982469.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.