4 bedroom detached house for saleBallajora Hill, IM7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Garage Parking
- Stunning Views
A stunning, individually designed, 3/4 bedroom detached country house. Beautifully presented and offering exceptionally spacious accommodation throughout. Nestled on a hillside, 200 yards from the main road, Cedar Bank, with its panoramic views and luxurious, comfortable accommodation, provides an excellent balance of rural living with the modern lifestyle.
- House set 200 yards back from main road on a ¾ acre secluded plot
- Open views to the sea and surrounding countryside in an area of outstanding natural beauty
- Rural location but only 7 minutes from the local town
- On school and general bus route
- Easy walking distance to the beach and local electric tram station
- Extra large detached garage with approximately 98 square metres of floor space
- A minimum of 200 metres of additional outside parking
- 2 x outside water taps
- Large garden shed/summer house with wood store
- Oil fired central heating via external Worcester Greenstar Combination boiler
- Double glazing throughout
- Large lounge/living kitchen
- Stone fireplace housing a Clearview wood burning stove
- Large fully fitted kitchen with heated ceramic floor
- Kitchen Rangemaster Classic 110 with Induction hob and Rangemaster overhead chimney extractor
- 3 bedroom and 2 ensuite bathrooms
- Separate dining room/4th bedroom
- Large attic truss loft space with potential for 2 further bedrooms and a bathroom
Vendor would also consider part exchange if this was of interest.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.