3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDowning Close, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £140,000
- End of terrace town house
- In need of total refurbishment
- Three good size bedrooms
- Parking and garage
- Gas fired central heating
- Spacious living accommodation
- Double glazed throughout
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
An EXCITING OPPORTUNITY to acquire a property that needs improvements and refurbishment but provides HUGE POTENTIAL for a spacious family home.
This is an exciting opportunity to acquire a property which could further benefit from some improvements and refurbishment but potentially could provide a generously proportioned, well laid out family home benefitting from a rear garden, driveway and garage. This would be an ideal project for either a first time buyer or even an opportunity as an investment. The property is a town house style property with accommodation over three floors, with the kitchen/breakfast room on the ground floor and the living room to the first floor and three generous sized bedrooms. Viewing is highly recommended.
The Property Comprises
With access directly into the spacious:
Which provides an understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' x 10' 9" ( 4.57m x 3.28m )
With a range of wall and base level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in oven with four ring hob and extractor hood above, radiator, double sliding doors to rear garden.
With a wall mounted wash hand basin, low level wc.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
With two full length deep storage cupboards.
Living Room 15' x 11' 2" ( 4.57m x 3.40m )
Radiator and stripped wooden floor.
Bedroom One 15' x 8' 9" ( 4.57m x 2.67m )
Stripped wooden flooring, radiator.
Stairs To Second Floor Landing
Where there are two further full length storage cupboards and access into the loft space.
Bedroom Two 15' x 8' 6" ( 4.57m x 2.59m )
With stripped wooden flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.59m )
With stripped wooden flooring, radiator.
Comprising of a white suite with a panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, partly tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a small lawned area and a driveway provides parking for one - two vehicles and access into the integrated single garage. To the rear of the property there is a fully fenced garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a rear access and garden shed.
This property is being sold on behalf of a corporate client. It is marketed subject to obtaining the grant of probate and must remain on the market until contracts are exchanged. As part of a deceased's estate it may not be possible to provide answers to the standard property questionnaire. Please refer to the agent before viewing if you feel this may affect your buying decision.
From Mildenhall Town Centre proceed from the mini roundabout along Kingsway to the traffic lights, turn left into College Heath Road and Downing Close can then be located as the third turning on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60984704.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.