3 bedroom terraced house for saleBoothferry Road, HULL
Sold STC £99,950
- REDUCED FROM GP £110,000 - £115,000 (30.07.2016 to 17.08.2016) to £99,950
- Two Reception Rooms & Fitted Kitchen
- Three Large Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Boarded Loft Space
- Lovely Garden to the Rear - Do Not Miss Out!
A lovely well presented house which is deceptively spacious, three bedrooms and loft space! - a property like this is not to be missed!!
A very well presented property which is deceptively spacious. The property is located on Boothferry Road, Hull and is within walking distance to local shops and amenities. Comprising of a large entrance hall leading to the lovely living room and separate dining room. To the rear of the property is a fitted kitchen and well looked after garden. On the first floor are three excellent sized bedrooms and family bathroom as well as a fixed stair case to the loft. Overall the property is an excellent size and not to be missed!
Located on Boothferry Road in Hull this three bedroom mid-terrace house is located close to bus routes, schools and many local amenities.
With door to the front of the property and wood grain effect flooring.
Lounge 15' 5" x 10' 1" plus recess ( 4.70m x 3.07m plus recess )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted vertical blinds, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 12' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.76m )
With double glazed window to the front, under stairs storage, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.33m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, extractor fan, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 1 17' 1" x 10' 11" plus bay ( 5.21m x 3.33m plus bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front, fitted sliding wardrobe, fitted vertical blinds and radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' 9" into bay x 11' ( 2.36m into bay x 3.35m )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted vertical blinds and radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 7" x 12' 9" into bay ( 3.84m x 3.89m into bay )
With double glazed bay window to the rear, fitted cupboard, fitted vertical blinds and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear, shower, wash hand basin, low level wc and tiling.
Rear garden with an array of trees and shrubs and a lovely patio area.
Utility room with low level wc.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60984749.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.