3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEastfield Grove, Peterborough
Sold STC £150,000
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Refitted Kitchen
- Refitted Bathroom
- Close to the City Centre
- No Forward Chain
NO FORWARD CHAIN. THREE BEDROOM HOME with TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, REFITTED KITCHEN AND REFITTED BATHROOM.
THREE BEDROOM FULLY REFURBISHED HOME with TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, REFITTED KITCHEN, REFITTED BATHROOM and is being offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN. The property is close to the City centre and viewing's highly recommended.
Carpet flooring, stairs to the first floor and landing, door to:
Dining Room 11' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, wall lights, TV point.
Lounge 10' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Understairs storage cupboard, radiator, TV point, power points, door to:
Kitchen 11' x 5' 4" ( 3.35m x 1.63m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, sink with drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, spot lights, door to the rear garden, door to:
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 7' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, power points, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Cupboard housing the hot water boiler, radiator, power points, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' ( 2.62m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, power points, carpet flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising paneled bath with shower screen and shower attachment over, wash hand basin and a WC, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
The low maintenance rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing, laid to lawn with a small patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60984761.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.